Thursday, October 30, 2014

40 Fall Decorating Ideas

   

The Fall Girl 2014 Home Tour



     I think I have some of the most creative Fall Girl friends in the whole world!  When I asked you to share your Fall/Halloween decor, you totally showed up.

     Your homes and Fall decor are all so awesome and unique.  I love every single one of them!  And just to warn you, there's a really good chance I will be stealing some of these ideas for next year.  

     Now grab yourself a Pumpkin Spice Latte, sit back and enjoy the first annual "Fall Girl Home Tour".

Fall Girl Julie D.


Julie's witch is simply the most fashion forward witch I've ever laid eyes on! Even her raven got the Project Runway treatment with a pumpkin colored scarf.


How cute is this little black cat with it's adorable wind swept scarf?


I am so stealing the hag in a picture frame idea.

Fall Girl Paulette B. 


Paulette already had her first trick-or-treater . . . weeks ago!  I guess that's what you get with curb appeal like this.



Can you find Jack Skellington?



I love how Paulette carried her Halloween theme into the kitchen.

Fall Girl Lori M.


Lori made this wreath and it's insanely beautiful!  That's master level craftiness right there.  





Lori uses every inch of her fabulous build-ins to create a gorgeous display of Fall!



I'm really in love with this banner idea.


Fall Girl Julie G.


Julie uses nature's bounty, like dropped deer antlers and dried foliage, along with handmade pumpkins for her Fall piano top display.


Fall Girl Kristen N.


Kristen's Thankful Harvest theme is so beautiful and inviting.


These letter blocks are such a cute idea.


Simply stunning "Thankful Harvest" tablescapes!



Fall Girl Samantha Z.


Samantha utilizes outdoor lighting to create a colorful and spooky Halloween landscape.  You can bet I'd trick-or-treat at her house on Halloween.


Fall Girl Trish T.


From the banner, gold pumpkins, chunky candlesticks, and masquerade mask, Trish's entry table is eye candy to look at!  


Using a door sconce with fall foliage in lieu of a wreath is so unique and clever.  I love the chalkboard too.


I really like how the burlap repeats in the bows on the porch hangings and the handmade pillows on the bench.  


Fall Girl Kylie M.



Kylie M. is using my house to host a Halloween party.  She did an amazing job with the cobwebs and spiders.


Looks like it's time to call the exterminator.


 




She even transformed my side table.

Fall Girl Rene W.


After reading the blog, Rene was inspired to make-over her own Dollar Store pumpkin.  She upgraded her pumpkin by covering it in a ton of shiny beads.  She also hand-painted the skull.  


Me!


I love bird cages for decorating; pumpkins today, Christmas ornaments in December.



My homage to Nancy Drew.  She remains my very favorite literary heroine of all time!


 

Remember those dollar store pumpkins from my blog.  I picked up a few more and made these.  The Tiffany pumpkin was made to match my oldest daughter's room.  I made the gold and white one as a prototype for my Thanksgiving table.


My youngest daughter transformed her Dollar Store pumpkin into "Bob-O-Lantern".  (That's Jack's lesser known twin brother.)

     I hope you enjoyed browsing through the Home Tour as much as I enjoyed putting it together.  Thanks to all you Fall Girls who gave us a little glimpse into your autumn world!















No comments:

Post a Comment