Wednesday, October 1, 2014

9 Signs You Might Be a Fall Girl



     I didn't know that being a "Fall Girl" was such a trendy new thing.  For years I've been quietly hoarding all the pumpkin spice creamer in the dairy aisle, interrogating Starbucks baristas about the arrival date of the hallowed PSL and pulling over on busy streets to take pictures of trees with brilliant orange leaves.  All this time, I thought I was the only one.  I quietly coped with my Fall addiction by eating pumpkin bread in the pantry when no one was looking.

     That life of anonymous Fall addiction is over!  I'm coming out of the leaf pile and declaring, "I'm here, I'm a Fall Girl.  And I don't care what's in Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes--they're delicious!" 

     Join me on my blog for the next 31 days to catch a glimpse of how a Fall Girl lives, crafts, decorates and enjoys her favorite season.  Not sure if you're a Fall Girl?  Check out this list to find out!

9 Signs You Might Be a Fall Girl
 

1.  If you've ever posted a picture of a Pumpkin Spice latte on Instagram or Facebook . . . You might be a Fall Girl.



2.  If you have a Pinterest board dedicated solely to "Fall" . . . You might be a Fall Girl.


3.  If you've ever cut across three lanes of traffic to pull over and take a picture of a tree . . . You might be a Fall Girl.
 

4.  If you buy the giant bottle of Pumpkin Pie Spice because those little bottles run out in a week . . . You might be a Fall Girl.

5.  If you dream of wearing an outfit like this . . . You might be a Fall Girl.


6.  If you buy more than three pumpkins to decorate your front porch . . . You might be a Fall Girl.
 

7.  If people start sending you pins and posting pumpkin flavored everything recipes on your Facebook . . . You might be a Fall Girl.

8.  If you spend more than $50 on pumpkin scented candles at Bath and Body Works . . . You might be a Fall Girl.
 


9.  If the sight of a pumpkin patch takes your breath away . . . You might be a Fall Girl.
 
 
How about it?  Are there any other Fall Girls out there?  Give a little shout-out about your favorite thing about Fall below.  I'll see you here again tomorrow where I'll show you how to bring a little taste of Fall to your fireplace mantle.   



 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment